djinn-neko-janenbadjinn-neko-janenba

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Dragonball R Episode 1 Dragonball R Episode 1

I liked this

I liked this alot. I know, I know, you have made the trailer for the very new on eon a different account but i had to reviuw it as the idiot who reviuwed before me is a retard. not this film.
1. Only little kids who know nothing about db manga call it "spirit bomb". This movie is correct for calling it a "genki dama".
2. Big bang can be in beam and ball form.
3. I can't see you making any good enterys like this guy!
-Back to my reviuw. Good job. Please continue the series as your trailer for it looks very good (the one with gohan, vegeta and kid goku running not the Goku charging up one)

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

dis woz a rate gud car22n lolololol

dis woz rate gud and i iz wot feeling happi when i go to shcol tommorow... i iz also from briatin britian lololololol u iz gud and my frend thomas liks linkun park. thiz cart22n woz rate funny and was gud

DBZ in a Nutshell 2 New DBZ in a Nutshell 2 New

Better than the last one...

I liked dbz in a nutshell 2 but this one was way better. You drew all characters yourself, and it was geniuos(cant spell sorry). make number 3 a version with images pasted from google and one hand drawn. WOOHOO! i was gonna watch it 2 times in a row but my mum told me it was too annoying. I DONT THINK SO ^_^

The Holy Burger: Ep. 1 The Holy Burger: Ep. 1

Peice of shit

It sucked. i mean- it really was terrible. It stunk so badly, I actully smelt it wafting through my speakers. This is almost insulting. IT WAS A PILE OF TURD. IT FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!

DragonBall CG Ep1 DragonBall CG Ep1

Brilliant

This is so funny! No matter how many times i watch this, it never gets boring. Oh and btw, i saw that supernintendo, goku and vegeta joke on a mini comicstrip, is thatwere you got it from? Anyway, absolutly brilliant. Its a shame the sequil doesnt rock as hard as this!

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

That was a load of crap! But it was funny! I love dragonball, i read the manga, but the anime is dumb. You have really captured the dumbness of dbz anime! EVERYBODY, ENJOY DRAGONBALL LIKE AKIRA TORIYAMA INTENDED US TOO!